Elf girl dating

Elphaba (Wicked) Age: 19 years old Birthday: December 14 Sign: The Witch Phone number: 1-542-1897-236 Favorites: Drink: Water Food: anything not too special Colors: Yellow and Purple Location: The Dark City Stats: Magic and Strength Song: "Defying Gravity" Wicked LOTR book: The Fellowship of the Ring LOTR Song: Mina's Morgul Quote: "I don't care whether I live or die." Video game: Defend Your Castle Measurements: Weight: 55 KG Height: 171 cm. Fantine (Les Miserables) Age: 21 years old Birthday: May 30 Breast: 83 cm. LOTR Location: From: Ravindell Nessarose (Wicked) Age: 18 years old Birthday: March 22 Sign: The Guardian Phone number: 1-542-1620-112 Favorites: Drink: I dislike drinking Food: On a diet Colors: Orange and Red Location: The Casino Stats: Charm and Strength Song: "No Good Deed" Wicked LOTR book: Return of the King Quote: You can close..memories Video game: Unreal Flash - Halo Measurements: Weight: 50 KG Height: 156 cm. Elphaba (Wicked) Age: 19 years old Birthday: December 14 Sign: The Witch Phone number: 1-542-1897-236 Favorites: Drink: Water Food: anything not too special Colors: Yellow and Purple Location: The Dark City Stats: Magic and Strength Song: "Defying Gravity" Wicked LOTR book: The Fellowship of the Ring LOTR Song: Mina's Morgul Quote: "I don't care whether I live or die." Video game: Defend Your Castle Measurements: Weight: 55 KG Height: 171 cm. Fantine (Les Miserables) Age: 21 years old Birthday: May 30 Breast: 83 cm. LOTR Location: From: Ravindell Nessarose (Wicked) Age: 18 years old Birthday: March 22 Sign: The Guardian Phone number: 1-542-1620-112 Favorites: Drink: I dislike drinking Food: On a diet Colors: Orange and Red Location: The Casino Stats: Charm and Strength Song: "No Good Deed" Wicked LOTR book: Return of the King Quote: You can close..memories Video game: Unreal Flash - Halo Measurements: Weight: 50 KG Height: 156 cm. ) -Left of Bridge, first couple -Stair Hallway, flower -Tokyo U, clock in center of building -Front of Bridge, top of left pillar -Outside Hinata Inn, left tree, second left short branch Cheat codes -moneygrowsontrees: 000 -allyourmoves: gain all the moves -theincredibleyou: all stats 100 -hellissprings: spring will be hell -eva4hidden: EVA4 movie -crazygirlmot: see Motoko rarely dressed everytime you pass by her -motokoismotoko: dress up Motoko -smashwatermelons: dress up Mutsumi -naruhaseyes: play as Naru -sofarsogood: have crazy conversations with Kaolla -rainbowsrgood: dress up Shinobi -randomamv: credits On dates, the girls like to ask questions to see if you were paying attention.Colors: White and Blue Drink: A strong pint of beer Favorites: Food: Pizza =) From: The Grey havens Height:169 Hips: 80 cm Location: The Beach LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Location: The Grey havens LOTR Song: The Bridge of Khazad-Dum Phone number: 1-550-2200-911 Quote: "Worry does not empty today of it's sorrow, but if it's strength." Sign: The Spring Stats: Speed and Strength Video game: Final Fantasy VII Weight: 51 KG Waist: 52 cm. Colors: White and Blue Drink: A strong pint of beer Favorites: Food: Pizza =) From: The Grey havens Height:169 Hips: 80 cm Location: The Beach LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Location: The Grey havens LOTR Song: The Bridge of Khazad-Dum Phone number: 1-550-2200-911 Quote: "Worry does not empty today of it's sorrow, but if it's strength." Sign: The Spring Stats: Speed and Strength Video game: Final Fantasy VII Weight: 51 KG Waist: 52 cm. Most of the answers to the questions are in their diary which you can find in their room. Shinobi's Diary: My parents are always moving around and it f*cks me off.Maybe you are a fan of the popular i Phone and Android games like Angry Birds. Whatever your skill level, we have hot new games added daily.

elf girl dating-78elf girl dating-35

The code to max out the stats for each of these characters are: "Daughter" for Cosette, "Prostitution" for Fantine and "Witch" for Elphaba.Codes Maximum of each item in your inventory - Conspiracy Cosette 8,000 experience points - Daughter / greyhaired Fantine 8,000 experience points - Prostitution Elphaba 8,000 experience points - Witch Eponine 8,000 experience points - Barricade Nessarose 8,000 experience points - Wicked Glinda 8,000 experience points - Popular Boost All Stats to 100 - Twilight Girl Statistics Cosette Age: 20years old Birthday: November 11 Breast: 79 cm. Eponine (Les Miserables) Age: 18 years old Birthday: February 19 Breast: 71 cm. From: The Grey Heavens LOTR Song: The council of Elrond LORT part: The Return of the King LORT location: Mina's Tirith There`s also a code `grayhaired` or `greyhaired` for Cosette, Codes Maximum of each item in your inventory - Conspiracy Cosette 8,000 experience points - Daughter / greyhaired Fantine 8,000 experience points - Prostitution Elphaba 8,000 experience points - Witch Eponine 8,000 experience points - Barricade Nessarose 8,000 experience points - Wicked Glinda 8,000 experience points - Popular Boost All Stats to 100 - Twilight Girl Statistics Cosette Age: 20years old Birthday: November 11 Breast: 79 cm. Eponine (Les Miserables) Age: 18 years old Birthday: February 19 Breast: 71 cm. From: The Grey Heavens LOTR Song: The council of Elrond LORT part: The Return of the King LORT location: Mina's Tirith There`s also a code `grayhaired` or `greyhaired` for Cosette,'s Room, paper under plant (click twice!Colors: Pink and White Drink: Water Food: On a diet From: The Fangorn Forest Height: 152 cm. Location: Great River LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Song: "On My Own" Gollums Song LOTR Location: The Shine LORT part: The Hobit Phone number: 1-998-5426-377 Quote: "You can close you eyes to reality but not to memories." Sign: The Thief Stats: Persuasion and Speed Video game: Lord of the Rings Battle Weight: 41 KG Waist: 48 cm. Colors: Black and White Drink: Water Food: Anything Healthy Height: 159 cm. Location: The Woods LOTR book: The Return of the King LOTR Song: Concerning Hobbit LOTR Location: The Misty Mountains Phone number: 1-541-2367-089 Quote: "A wall against pain is also a wall that keeps out the joy." Sign: The Night Stats: Charm and Romance Video game: The Sims Weight: 46 KG Waist: 49 cm. Colors: Pink and White Drink: Water Food: On a diet From: The Fangorn Forest Height: 152 cm. Location: Great River LOTR book: The Hobbit LOTR Song: "On My Own" Gollums Song LOTR Location: The Shine LORT part: The Hobit Phone number: 1-998-5426-377 Quote: "You can close you eyes to reality but not to memories." Sign: The Thief Stats: Persuasion and Speed Video game: Lord of the Rings Battle Weight: 41 KG Waist: 48 cm. Colors: Black and White Drink: Water Food: Anything Healthy Height: 159 cm. Location: The Woods LOTR book: The Return of the King LOTR Song: Concerning Hobbit LOTR Location: The Misty Mountains Phone number: 1-541-2367-089 Quote: "A wall against pain is also a wall that keeps out the joy." Sign: The Night Stats: Charm and Romance Video game: The Sims Weight: 46 KG Waist: 49 cm. ) -Mitsune's Room, frame above opening -Motoko's room, statue's head -Dining Room, top drawer -Lounge, round frame -Training Center, Japanese sign -Outside Tea House, above big opening -West Town, first red Japanese sign -East Town, red lamp -East Town, red lamp (click twice!One reason is because their profile reads like a boring, dating profile shaped turd.I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do.

Leave a Reply

  1. Malay sex chatting online 31-May-2019 02:25

    Click on the thumbnails below and enjoy a live sex show.

  2. Mobile sex chat perth 09-Jan-2019 11:28

    How about if we text or communicate though our personal phone/email?

  3. christian speed dating sussex 12-Feb-2019 19:23

    I was 32 and single in a city of only a quarter million, with only a fraction of those available to me.